Been seeing this thing all over the place lately so I figured why not.
1.) How long have you been on DeviantArt?
- I've been on this account since April 23, 2010. I had one account before this one, mostly Bleach and Naruto drawings. Altogether I've probably been a member for about 7 years.
2.) What does your username mean?
- Nothing. It really has no significance to me in any way other than it's a name that I chose many years ago, and just stuck with it. It started to feel normal when people would call me by "Names".
3.) Describe yourself in 3 words.
- Introverted nerdy artist.
4.) Are you right or left handed?
5.) What was your first deviation?
- My first deviation is no longer on this account. I've had a habit of deleting my old work D: This is the oldest one I still have on the account, it was my first attempt at scratchboard art in 2010:
6.) What is your favorite type of art to create?
- Graphite portraits. I started out doing anime and cartoon fan art for yeaaars. Tried doing a semi-realism portrait of Rick from the Walking dead like 2 years ago, and it quickly became my favorite art style. It helps that all my years of doing fan art and general pencil work has helped me improve in my portraits fairly quickly, so it stays fun =].
7.) If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
- Probably scratchboard work. I do love digital art and it's massive amount of variety and possibilities, but I feel because of those things, there's an abundance of digital art around. I'd rather choose something I can still make in front of me on my desk, and I feel scratchboard is a very under appreciated art medium.
8.) What was your first favorite?
- Urahara wearing a toque.
9.) What type of art do you tend to favorite the most?
- It's changed a few times. When I first opened the account it was all video game and anime based. Then it shifted to MLP related stuff for awhile, and now it's a bit of everything. Graphite work, cartoons/anime and video games. I'm pretty varied in what I watch on here.
10.) Who is your all time favorite deviant artist?
- Shit, I hate these types of questions so much. There's never a favorite in my mind. Not in games, music, movies, shows or art. I love what I love and hate what I hate, there's always a lot of both and I never really rank them...
If I had to list a few of my all time favorites, they'd probably have to be:
These two were the ones that really sparked my interest in attempting realism portraits.
These guys are some of my favorites just off the top of my head. The question asked for a favorite and I listed 8. I told you I'm not any good at choosing a favorite, the worst thing is I know there's more I could put here but It's hard to think about it on the spot ._.'
11.) If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
- Pretty much anyone on my watch list honestly. It'd be nice to see how other people create their art in person. It's easier to learn that way.
12.) How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
- Like I said above in question 10, TayleRX and B-AGT both sparked my interest in attempting graphite portraits. I feel my art has come a long way since I started doing portraits, so I have them to thank for that.
13.) What are your preferred tools to create art?
- Mechanical pencils.
- Tough stuff eraser sticks.
- Kneaded eraser.
14.) What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
- I've never made anything outside of my room, so I guess it's right here lol.
15.) What is your favorite deviant art memory?
- It was only a few months ago, but it was when I got my first Daily Deviation =].
So yeah. There's the questionnaire thingy-majig done.
Thanks for reading I guess ._.